Since 2011, NoStigmas has empowered a global peer support network of mental health advocates through education, resources and support. As a 501(c)(3) Public Charity verified by the IRS and GuideStar, you can feel confident your generous gift will be used to support these programs. Thank you for your donation!
AT JUST $1.00 PER PERSON WE SUPPORT A COMMUNITY OF OVER 65,000 INDIVIDUALS!
25 E Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
Tax ID 45-1343051
NOSTIGMAS CANADA251 BANK STREET, 2ND FLOOR
OTTAWA, ON K2P1X3 CANADA
CHARITABLE REGISTRATION NUMBER: 838104537RR0001
Why Peer Support is Needed
Quite simply, those who have support tend to live more fulfilling lives and are less likely to die by suicide. Here are some people your support will help:
- People who are uninsured or have limited access to traditional healthcare
- Those living with a mental illness, substance use disorder, post-tramatic stress, self-harm and anxiety disorders
- Caretakers of those in need of support
- The LGBT, military and immigrant communities
The most common complaint we hear is, “I’ve searched for hours/days and can’t find the information I need to help myself/a loved one.” Help us continue to cultivate these resources and support and ever-growing peer support network!
Other Ways You Can Help
Even if you can’t contribute, you can still help:
- Turn your race, event or creative passion into a fundraiser for NoStigmas!
- Make some noise! Tell your family, friends, co-workers and random bus stop acquaintances.
- Volunteer to help out in the office, virtually or at events.
- Are you a mental health, educational or web design professional? Donate your services- it may be tax deductible!
- Want to donate event space, silent auction item, catering services or other tangible good? Those can receive a tax credit as well!