NoStigmas empowers a global mental health community through education, support & action. It’s mental health our way- Created for peers, by peers!
- It's FREE!
- Access to Peer Group & Events
- Content delivered to your inbox
- Free stuff, like stickers :)
- Awareness tools and fundraising page
- Drawings for gear & gift certificates
- Access to e-learning courses
NoStigmas is a place for you to be yourself and connect with like minded people about what mental health is really like. No matter where you’re at, there’s a spot for you here!
By connecting to NoStigmas, you can learn how to be a NoStigmas Ally and become empowered to find support, share your voice, plan local activities and participate in global activism.
Our hope is to build a network of compassionate, educated and inspired individuals that share a common goal of eliminating stigmas about mental health. We believe that anyone can find a way to include these values in their everyday life and create a ripple effect that brings awareness to mental illness and help prevent suicide.
Our Core Values
By becoming a part of the community, you agree to uphold our core values of personal responsibility, community and advocacy.
- Every person has a responsibility for their own mental health.
- No one should feel alone in their mental health journey.
- A person is not defined by their diagnosis and should be treated as an individual.
- It's important to speak up when you need support or see someone who does.
- Non-stigmatizing, respectful language is essential in communicating about mental health.
- Everyone deserves equal access to the care they need.