MENTAL HEALTH YOUR WAY
Peer-to-peer, community-within-community support networks built by and for those whose lives are affected by mental illness and suicide. We are steadfast in eliminating the stigmas surrounding mental health & supporting the creation of peer support mental health communities everywhere.
education support action
THE NOSTIGMAS ALLY PROGRAM joins you into a community to give and receive mental health support.
- Ally Training Course
- Peer Group & Events
- New weekly content
- Awareness tools and fundraising page
- Giveaways and member perks
- Drawings for gear & gift certificates
Our Core Values
By becoming a part of the community, you agree to uphold our core values of personal responsibility, community and advocacy.
- Every person has a responsibility for their own mental health.
- No one should feel alone in their mental health journey.
- A person is not defined by their diagnosis and should be treated as an individual.
- It's important to speak up when you need support or see someone who does.
- Non-stigmatizing, respectful language is essential in communicating about mental health.
- Everyone deserves equal access to the care they need.